Redesign of the SIPSI online service
In response to feedback from different types of users, the Ministry of Labour is completely redesigning the SIPSI online service to bring it more into line with expectations.
This is part of ongoing efforts to simplify and clarify procedures so that foreign businesses can enter their declarations as quickly and accurately as possible. The updated service also provides the inspection services with new, more effective tools.
The new version of the SIPSI includes the following features :
- Multilingual access : French-English-German-Italian-Spanish.
- Improvements to the various sections so that users no longer have to enter unnecessary or redundant information, some information can be completed and checked automatically to reduce risks of error and the accuracy of declarations can be improved
- A specific API solution for businesses and agents in the transport sector who submit large volumes of posting certificates.
- New dedicated accounts for clients of foreign businesses and for their agents/representatives in France
- More accurate information and more effective tools are available to labour inspectorate officials through a working tool particularly featuring new search and targeting options
- A database consultation solution is available to the other inspection bodies with the possibility of incorporating SIPSI consultation directly into inspection applications.
- The new version of the SIPSI online service factors in the most recent changes under Act No. 2018-771 of 5 September 2018, Decree No. 2019-555 of 4 June 2019 on the formalities associated with posting workers in France as well as the Decree No. 2020-916 of 28 July 2020 on posted workers and the fight against unfair competition and Decree no. 2023-185 of 17 March 2023 for the formalities of posting.
You can find the main changes here
For foreign businesses
For clients of foreign businesses
For agents and representatives in France of foreign businesses
Any employer located outside France who posts workers to France must submit, before the start of the service in France, a prior declaration of posting or certificate of posting to the labour inspectorate.
Foreign businesses can complete and submit their declarations of posting easily and securely through the new version of the Ministry of Labour’s SIPSI online service, which can be accessed at the following link :
Since the new version of SIPSI, the confirmation of receipt of posting declarations and certificates, to be given to the ordering party or to be kept on board the vehicle, have changed. Below is an indicative description of the reporting model :
The client can also access the confirmation of receipt of the posting declaration of his service providers (excluding transport) by creating his own account on SIPSI.
For more information
|SIPSI||Check the multilingual FAQ|
|Transmission of posting certificate specific to transport companies||Check the website of the Ministry of Transport|
|Posting of employee||Check the dedicated section.|